Horace Mann PTA - A Community United to Educate, Nurture and Inspire
Nominating Committee and the 2018-2019 Horace Mann PTA Executive Board
Dear Horace Mann Families,
Looking for ways to get more involved with your PTA? You voice makes a tremendous difference! At this point we are looking for people to prepare for the 2018-2019 school year. Here are two stages that you can get involved with:
1) Nominating Committee - We are looking for people to assist in nominating the 2018-2019 PTA Executive Board. The Nominating Committee is responsible for proposing the Executive Board slate for the 2018-2019 school year to then be voted upon. This committee will meet 3-5 times over the next few weeks (completed by March) and determine the slate for the 2018-2019 PTA Executive Board. Committee members can themselves serve on the board or just assist in selecting the slate.
2) 2018-2019 PTA Executive Board – Please consider stepping up in your child’s school community to take on one of these leadership positions. Please find, below, a list of the proposed Executive Board positions for 2018-2019. Please keep in mind that being a member of the Executive Board requires a commitment of volunteer hours to lead and plan PTA activities and responsibilities. There is also a requirement to attend monthly PTA board & general meetings. These are small commitments compared to the benefits you will contribute to our community!
Horace Mann PTA Executive Board Positions open for nomination:
- Executive Vice President
- Fundraising Chairperson
- Programs Chairperson
- Parent involvement Chairperson (room parent Coordinator)
- Community Service Chairperson
- Communications Chairperson
- Hospitality Chairperson
Please click here for full descriptions of the above positions.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or have questions about participating in either the nominating committee or the PTA Exec Board. Thank you for your consideration!